Rachel & Adam - The Coronado Marriott




I think the highest compliment you can get in this business is when someone else in the industry asks you do be a part of their wedding. Rachel (Bliss Events) is one of my favorite coordinators in town and I was thrilled when she asked me to handle the music for her celebration. It was a perfect reception with a great team of vendors and a fun group of family and friends. On photo's it was Jared Bauman, he's a great shooter and it was a blast to work with him. Jared had Brant Bender along as the second shooter and I know the photos will be awesome! I also got to work with Norma from NR3 video productions , I knew they did great work and she was wonderful to work with as well. The team at the Coronado Marriott are always pros, it was a smooth reception and the newlyweds had a blast. We had one of the best Hora's I've had in a while!! I almost forgot, Haydees Creative Florals did an amazing job with the centerpieces. I've been working with Haydee a lot and I strongly suggest you consider her if you need a florist!

August 30, 2008 - Rachel & Adam Welland - The Marriott Coronado
Hi Mike,
How can we thank you enough for all the great things you have done for us?! First of all, you did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ - just as I knew you would :) Our guests have commented so many times about how full the dance floor was all night, and they all give you credit for a job very well done!!! Anyway -- you were fabulous and we appreciate it VERY much! The gobos looked perfect too...thanks for being such a great person and a great DJ!

Rachel & Adam

No comments: