John & Nicole - San Diego Air & Space Museum Balboa Park





One of my final weddings of 2012 and it was a great celebration, love the Air & Space Museum!
First Dance - To Make You Feel My Love - Billy Joel
F/D Dance - Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman
M/S Dance - I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
Hits - Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna - West End Girls -  Pet Shop Boys, Dancing Queen - Abba,
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO, The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Favorite Moment - It was a great first dance!
Favorite Element - The venue, what a fun space.

Nicole and I both wanted to thank you for the great job you did at our wedding!  Everyone had a great time and you did a wonderful job setting the mood.  We also really appreciate you working with us so we could have a little more time to cut loose.  We also received your card and the pictures were great.
Thanks again and best wishes!
John & Nicole


No comments: